mardi 22 mars 2016

Lesson #4: March 22nd, 2016: Revision - Qui fait quoi?



Bonjour,

Today, we mainly reviewed all what we learned last week as it was quite dense:
  • Common verb to give instructions (donner, prêter, demander, prendre, poser…)
  • We reviewed our poem and most of the students recite it in front of the class. I must say that I was quite amazed by how fast they remembered it and how good they played it :) ! See below! 
  • Asking the question "Qui fait quoi?" (Who is doing what?) and answering the question: "C'est ..." (It is ...)
  • We did some exercises to assimilate the previous achievements and we corrected the homework:


    • I gave them different words and they had to put them in order to create a sentence:
    •  
    •  I gave them the poem with blanks and they have to put the right pictures at the right place. It helped them memorize the poem more easily! 

Please find below the homework for the next session: 
  • Activity Book (white cover): ex. n°4, page 18 (for those who didn't do it yet) 
  • Review the poem and recite it to a family member
  • Do the exercise on the sheet I gave them (please see below how it looks like)
Please if you have any doubt, please don't hesitate to send me an email or call me! 
Kind regards, 
Nesma 
96588-2599
nesma.berrada@gmail.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire